If you are a girl between 10-18 years, GPI is here for your benefit and safety. Our facilitators and counsellors believe and are committed to ensuring that adolescent girls aged 10-18 years receive information and skills to become physically, emotionally and mentally healthy and are able to manage their lives through informed decisions in order to achieve their full potentials in life. We educate, inform and train girls to stand up for their rights as human beings as well as offer services to meet their health, educational and life management needs. Admission into the organisation is free and is done once a year in Calabar, Uyo and Asaba in the first week of September and twice a year in Benin City in January and August. Visit our office nearest to you to collect/submit the application form.
- The Amplify Change – SRHR Youth Advocate Project
- GPI Uyo Centre Girls’ share their experiences
- GPI Calabar Annual Report for 2015
- GPI Calabar Impact Assessment of Sexuality, Family Life and HIV&AIDS Educations in Public Secondary Schools of Cross River State
- GPI Calabar in collaboration with Cross River State Ministry of Education (MoE) organized a Project Advisory and Advocacy Committee (PAAC) meeting on August 11, 2016